10/12/09

AVATAR

Hello, my name is Joy and Iam 28 years old living in Jbeil - Lebanon. Here is a little bit more about me:

  • Born in 15th of February 1981, that's right one day after St. Valentine's Day

  • Raised in Jbeil, a beautiful Lebanese city with a rich heritage and a breathtaking nature

  • Christian Catholic

  • I have loving parents and one younger sister

  • I love dancing, music, travelling, and reading magazines

  • Very liberal

  • I have long black shiny hair, brown sparkling eyes, curvy body, and a great sense of style

  • Went through couple of failed relationships, the last one ended couple of months back meaning im now SINGLE

  • And most important, I do not exist in reality.. I am created by my master Tamara on a hip networking website called Facebook!
I will be sharing with you my virtual experiences with real men - or what you think of as real men - in order to help all the ladies out there make a better understanding of how these creatures think and what they say when you, my friend, are either asleep or daydreaming about him.

* Please note that we are not talking about a 'Fake' Facebook account. All the data, information, and images are genuine of that Joyous Joy character.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice!