10/13/09

LIVE OUT LOUD.. 'LOL'

So i was born the minute Tamara created my Live email, it seemed difficult at first being born in this World very Wide Web. I felt more secure moving around with my Live ID you know, just incase i get stopped by any website operator requiring me to register using my ID.
My first destination was a hip trendy networking website called Facebook, i thought its a great idea getting involved in a website that involves faces and books!! so a beautiful face was created for me and the first page of my book was written.
Now that i have the face and couple of pages of a book that includes my personal info, it was time to fit in with the other faces on Facebook. I started adding potential friends based on their face and the first couple of words written in their book, i also started getting so many friends requests on a daily basis until the number of friends on my list reached 120. I also added three photo albums of me in different occasions that i haven't personally been in since i cant get out of the web, but luckily, Tamara managed to fit me in them. There are also many cool applications I added such as "Date of the day" which gives me the chance to date a different celebrity each day!
Gladly i got the chance to get to know the people on my friend's list, they were very nice and gave me great compliments. I communicate with them on a regular basis, some of them i added
on MSN to further enhance the relashionship and get to know each other better.
So now and after 14 Micsrosoft calendar days i became officially one of them... 'an active Facebooker' !

No comments: