10/14/09

Feetnotes that became Footnotes!

These are the feetnotes that our first victim wrote to her X when he first swept her off her feet:

The Unexperienced Part of Heaven

So i come to realize that  I am now in heaven and heaven is in me.. Since i am currently located on earth which includes not only souls, but perceptions and ego, I had to protect that heaven that I am in and the one that is inside of me, so i started building a strong unbreakable fence around this holly thing with the thought of Gabriel harassing me with every brick i firmly push next to the other. I have a strong faith that he will come one day with his superior wings and sharp sword and he will shed and crash the fence i am building and turn it into tiny pieces just because he felt insulted by it!
Gabriel has always been the king of all guardian angels, he is the sole protector of everything the 'collective' human mind labels as bad. But why would i thrive to build a fence that is so unbreakable when i desperately want him to come and break it? well i guess it is because i believe in him so much to an extend that i am sure he will always be and do more than I myself expect.
I can't imagine what more could he be! he is loving and caring, strong and protective over me, handsome and confident, and most important he will be standing day and night on the trace of my fence that he crashed in order to be a part of my heaven, and to protect it like no fence or wall ever did.
So until he comes, i am now painting my my fence that i finished building with the most colorful colors known, part of it to keep me surrounded by beauty and the other part is a genuine attempt to make my fence so flashy and notable hoping that it would make Gabriel notice and rush into replacing it with his presence. As long as we breathe the same mystic air i will come.. he whispered.
As we know angels keep their promises, especially the guardian angels.. but he wasnt any guardian angel he was Gabriel. Now that he is here, no words can describe what he is like.. he is truly the king of all kings, the king of my heart..
- Victim

Footnotes
Oh man! If the real Gabriel is reading this post and the previous one, I am sure he will retire on the exact same moment and give his throne to a homeless wacko.. thinking that the homeless dude will now have a new 'colorful' place to live in, which in return will slightly decrease the number of homeless people on the streets!
Or maybe give his throne to a police officer or a security guard to keep that helpless poor girl and her heaven safe! (in my opinion she needs to be locked in a room temprature room that has no windows to make her feel protected).
The real Gabriel is now sure that  any homeless dude, wacko, police officer, or a security guard will be a perfect 'Gabriel' match  if that ******  X of hers managed to be one!

No comments: